Father Glenn O'Connor (right) will be the master of ceremonies and emcee for Scecina Memorial High School's Club 53 fundraiser on Saturday, November 11, 2017. Father Glenn is pastor of St. Susanna Catholic Church in Plainfield and co-founder of Seeds of Recovery, a women’s drug and alcohol recovery program in Indianapolis.
Please join the Scecina community of alumni, parents and friends for this special evening! Club 53 combines fun, music, food, and auctions to raise funds for need-based tuition assistance, student life programs and clubs, and athletics at Scecina. The name Club 53 refers to the year of Scecina’s founding, 1953.
Tickets to Club 53 are $50 each through Oct. 31 ($65 each starting Nov. 1). Purchase by Oct. 31 to be entered into the Early Bird drawing for $500 (drawing takes place on Nov. 2). Each ticket includes:
- Dinner: Taco Bar and Italian Feast by Historic Steer-In
- Desserts by Laura Johnston (BitterSweet)
- Late-night pizza by Jockamo Upper Crust Pizza
- Dinner music and late dance music
- Silent and live auctions
- 5 local craft breweries
- Easley wines
- Domestic beer
- Entry in the $5,000 "Lucky 10" Raffle
- 50/50 drawings and pull-tabs
- $20 Wine Draw: For $20, you draw a mystery of bottle of wine worth at least $20.
Club 53 tickets will be on sale near the gate at these Crusader football games:
- Sept. 15, at Tech High School vs. Roncalli, (State Softball Champions Ring Ceremony)
- Oct. 13, at UIndy vs. Monrovia (Senior Night)