Share |

Cross Country

Summer Conditioning
Be at the location listed below at 7 am, with water, ready to run!

Day
 Location
Monday
Southeastway Park
Tuesday Scecina
Wednesday

Paul Ruster Park

Thursday Scecina

 

 

  




71 comments (Add your own)

1. wrote:
We are a gaggle of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community.
Your website provided us with useful information to work
on. You've performed a formidable job and our whole
community might be thankful to you.

Sun, April 9, 2017 @ 7:30 PM

2. wrote:
Hi, I would like to subscribe for this weblog to get newest updates,
therefore where can i do it please help out.

Tue, September 11, 2018 @ 11:13 PM

3. wrote:
At this time it sounds like BlogEngine is the top blogging platform available right now.
(from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

Fri, September 28, 2018 @ 2:38 AM

4. wrote:
I really like what you guys tend to be up too.
Such clever work and reporting! Keep up the excellent works
guys I've incorporated you guys to our blogroll.

Sun, September 30, 2018 @ 5:25 PM

5. wrote:
I really love your blog.. Great colors & theme.

Did you develop this amazing site yourself? Please reply back as I'm planning to create my own website and want to learn where you got this
from or just what the theme is called. Cheers!

Mon, October 1, 2018 @ 10:09 AM

6. wrote:
Have you ever considered creating an e-book or guest authoring on other sites?
I have a blog based upon on the same subjects you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information. I know my readers
would enjoy your work. If you're even remotely interested,
feel free to shoot me an e mail.

Mon, October 1, 2018 @ 7:34 PM

7. wrote:
It's remarkable to pay a visit this web page and reading the views of all friends concerning this post, while I am also zealous of
getting experience.

Tue, October 2, 2018 @ 5:28 AM

8. wrote:
Hello there! Quick question that's totally off topic.
Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My weblog looks weird when viewing from my iphone.
I'm trying to find a template or plugin that might be able
to resolve this issue. If you have any recommendations, please share.
Cheers!

Sun, October 7, 2018 @ 10:09 PM

9. wrote:
Highly energetic blog, I loved that bit. Will there be a
part 2?

Mon, October 8, 2018 @ 2:07 PM

10. wrote:
Appreciation to my father who shared with me about this weblog,
this weblog is genuinely amazing.

Wed, October 10, 2018 @ 12:57 AM

11. wrote:
Are you looking to see and talk to some really sexy girls? These girls are super dirty and it doesn’t cost a single cent to talk to them.
It’s wall to wall babes at this site. Just visit https://t.irtyc.com/cvezzegjk?aff_id=29696&offer_id=3664&bo=2779,2778,2777,2776,3391 and sign up
for your free account. You’ll be talking to these total babes in a matter of no time flat!

Wed, October 17, 2018 @ 12:43 AM

12. wrote:
hello!,I like your writing very a lot! proportion we
be in contact extra about your article on AOL? I need
a specialist in this house to resolve my problem. May be that is you!
Having a look ahead to look you.

Wed, October 17, 2018 @ 3:37 PM

13. wrote:
Hey! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I came to
give it a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
Superb blog and terrific style and design.

Wed, October 17, 2018 @ 4:00 PM

14. wrote:
First of all I would like to say fantastic blog! I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if
you don't mind. I was interested to find out
how you center yourself and clear your head prior to writing.
I have had a tough time clearing my thoughts in getting
my ideas out. I truly do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are
usually wasted just trying to figure out how to
begin. Any suggestions or tips? Thank you!

Thu, October 18, 2018 @ 2:43 AM

15. wrote:
I'm curious to find out what blog platform you have been utilizing?
I'm having some minor security problems with my latest site and I'd like
to find something more risk-free. Do you have any suggestions?

Thu, October 18, 2018 @ 2:24 PM

16. wrote:
Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
The text in your article seem to be running off the screen in Internet explorer.
I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to
do with web browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to
let you know. The design and style look great though!

Hope you get the problem solved soon. Kudos

Thu, October 18, 2018 @ 2:31 PM

17. wrote:
Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital
to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts.
Any way I will be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.

Thu, October 18, 2018 @ 2:47 PM

18. wrote:
What's up, just wanted to mention, I liked this article.
It was helpful. Keep on posting!

Thu, October 18, 2018 @ 3:08 PM

19. wrote:
I always emailed this weblog post page to all my associates, because if like to read it afterward my friends will too.

Fri, October 19, 2018 @ 2:58 AM

20. wrote:
Wow, fantastic weblog format! How long have you ever been blogging
for? you made running a blog look easy. The whole glance of your site is great, as neatly as the content material!

Fri, October 19, 2018 @ 3:00 AM

21. wrote:
Hmm it seems like your website ate my first comment (it was
super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new
to everything. Do you have any tips for newbie blog writers?
I'd genuinely appreciate it.

Tue, October 23, 2018 @ 9:05 PM

22. wrote:
Fantastic site you have here but I was curious about if you knew of any community forums that cover the same topics discussed here?

I'd really love to be a part of group where I can get comments from other knowledgeable
individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations,
please let me know. Thank you!

Wed, October 24, 2018 @ 4:15 AM

23. wrote:
It's awesome designed for me to have a web page, which is helpful
for my knowledge. thanks admin

Wed, October 24, 2018 @ 8:45 PM

24. wrote:
I believe that is among the so much significant information for
me. And i am glad reading your article. But wanna commentary on some normal issues, The website style is great, the articles is truly excellent : D.
Excellent process, cheers

Wed, October 24, 2018 @ 11:12 PM

25. wrote:
I like the helpful information you provide in your articles.
I will bookmark your blog and check again here regularly.
I'm quite sure I will learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

Thu, October 25, 2018 @ 1:22 AM

26. wrote:
Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Many thanks, However I am encountering problems with your RSS.
I don't know why I am unable to subscribe to
it. Is there anyone else getting the same RSS issues?
Anybody who knows the solution can you kindly respond?

Thanx!!

Thu, October 25, 2018 @ 1:33 AM

27. wrote:
It's nearly impossible to find knowledgeable people on this subject, however,
you sound like you know what you're talking about! Thanks

Mon, October 29, 2018 @ 6:29 PM

28. wrote:
Excellent goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you are
just extremely fantastic. I actually like
what you have acquired here, really like what you are saying
and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable
and you still care for to keep it smart. I can not wait to read much
more from you. This is actually a terrific web site.

Mon, October 29, 2018 @ 6:51 PM

29. wrote:
With havin so much written content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation? My website has a
lot of exclusive content I've either written myself
or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping
it up all over the internet without my permission.
Do you know any solutions to help prevent content from being
ripped off? I'd truly appreciate it.

Mon, October 29, 2018 @ 7:19 PM

30. wrote:
My brother recommended I might like this website.
He was entirely right. This post truly made my day.
You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this info!
Thanks!

Mon, October 29, 2018 @ 7:44 PM

31. wrote:
Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked
submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyhow, just wanted to say excellent blog!

Mon, October 29, 2018 @ 8:23 PM

32. wrote:
I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was
curious what all is required to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty
penny? I'm not very web savvy so I'm not 100% certain. Any suggestions or advice would
be greatly appreciated. Many thanks

Mon, October 29, 2018 @ 10:15 PM

33. wrote:
In fact when someone doesn't be aware of afterward its up to other visitors that
they will help, so here it happens.

Sun, November 4, 2018 @ 10:40 PM

34. wrote:
Your style is very unique in comparison to other people I have read stuff
from. Thank you for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess
I will just bookmark this blog.

Sun, November 4, 2018 @ 10:54 PM

35. wrote:
You ought to take part in a contest for one of the greatest sites on the web.
I will highly recommend this site!

Mon, November 5, 2018 @ 1:30 AM

36. wrote:
Enjoyed reading through this, very good stuff, thank you.

Tue, November 6, 2018 @ 7:27 AM

37. wrote:
hello there and thank you for your info ? I've certainly picked up anything new from right here.

I did however expertise a few technical issues using this site, since I experienced to
reload the web site lots of times previous to I
could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if
your hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement
in google and could damage your high quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords.
Well I'm adding this RSS to my email and can look out for much more of your respective intriguing content.
Make sure you update this again very soon.

Tue, November 6, 2018 @ 10:06 AM

38. wrote:
My partner and I stumbled over here different web page and
thought I may as well check things out. I like what I see so
now i'm following you. Look forward to finding
out about your web page yet again.

Tue, November 6, 2018 @ 8:22 PM

39. wrote:
Asking questions are in fact fastidious thing if you
are not understanding anything entirely, however this article provides good understanding
yet.

Wed, November 7, 2018 @ 3:38 AM

40. wrote:
Enjoyed looking at this, very good stuff, appreciate it.

Wed, November 7, 2018 @ 3:54 AM

41. wrote:
If some one wants expert view about blogging then i recommend him/her to visit this website, Keep up the pleasant work.

Wed, November 7, 2018 @ 7:16 AM

42. wrote:
always i used to read smaller content which as well clear their
motive, and that is also happening with this paragraph which I am reading here.

Wed, November 7, 2018 @ 11:18 AM

43. wrote:
I reckon something truly special in this internet site.

Thu, November 8, 2018 @ 5:32 AM

44. wrote:
Hey just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading
properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
I've tried it in two different internet browsers and
both show the same results.

Thu, November 8, 2018 @ 5:54 AM

45. wrote:
Thanks , I've recently been searching for info approximately this subject for a while and yours is the greatest I have came
upon till now. But, what about the bottom line?
Are you sure in regards to the supply?

Thu, November 8, 2018 @ 7:51 AM

46. wrote:
Great blog you have here.. It's difficult to find good quality
writing like yours nowadays. I truly appreciate individuals like you!
Take care!!

Fri, November 9, 2018 @ 5:04 AM

47. wrote:
Hi! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga
group? There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content.
Please let me know. Many thanks

Fri, November 9, 2018 @ 5:25 AM

48. wrote:
I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design this website yourself or did you hire someone to do
it for you? Plz answer back as I'm looking to create
my own blog and would like to know where u got
this from. thanks

Fri, November 9, 2018 @ 7:37 AM

49. wrote:
Hi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I really enjoy reading through your
articles. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same subjects?
Appreciate it!

Fri, November 9, 2018 @ 3:51 PM

50. wrote:
In fact when someone doesn't be aware of afterward its up to other users that they
will help, so here it occurs.

Sun, November 11, 2018 @ 3:34 AM

51. wrote:
Great article.

Sun, November 11, 2018 @ 5:38 AM

52. wrote:
I think the admin of this web page is in fact working hard for his web
site, because here every material is quality based information.

Wed, November 14, 2018 @ 6:41 AM

53. wrote:
What a information of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable experience on the topic of unexpected feelings.

Thu, November 15, 2018 @ 5:57 AM

54. wrote:
Excellent post but I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more
on this topic? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further.
Thank you!

Thu, November 15, 2018 @ 8:30 AM

55. wrote:
Helpful info. Lucky me I found your website accidentally, and I am surprised
why this twist of fate didn't took place earlier!
I bookmarked it.

Thu, November 15, 2018 @ 12:02 PM

56. wrote:
If some one wants to be updated with latest technologies then he
must be go to see this website and be up to date all the time.

Thu, November 15, 2018 @ 12:28 PM

57. wrote:
Howdy would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using?
I'm planning to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a hard time choosing
between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your
design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique.

P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!

Fri, November 16, 2018 @ 9:13 AM

58. wrote:
Sling tv coupons and promo codes for november 2018
Right away I am going to do my breakfast, afterward having my breakfast coming again to read more news.
Sling tv coupons and promo codes for november 2018

Fri, November 16, 2018 @ 6:43 PM

59. wrote:
Hello colleagues, nice piece of writing and fastidious arguments commented at this place,
I am in fact enjoying by these.

Sat, November 17, 2018 @ 8:29 AM

60. wrote:
You can certainly see your expertise within the article you
write. The sector hopes for more passionate writers
such as you who are not afraid to say how they believe.
All the time follow your heart.

Wed, November 21, 2018 @ 6:43 AM

61. wrote:
Yesterday, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it
can survive a 25 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube
sensation. My iPad is now destroyed and she has 83 views.

I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!

Wed, November 21, 2018 @ 7:23 AM

62. wrote:
I pay a visit every day some websites and sites
to read posts, except this blog gives feature based writing.

Thu, November 29, 2018 @ 10:35 PM

63. wrote:
Enjoyed studying this, very good stuff, appreciate it.

Fri, November 30, 2018 @ 12:51 AM

64. wrote:
When someone writes an paragraph he/she maintains
the image of a user in his/her brain that
how a user can know it. Therefore that's why this paragraph is outstdanding.

Thanks!

Sat, December 1, 2018 @ 7:47 AM

65. wrote:
I have read so many articles on the topic of the blogger lovers however this paragraph is in fact a nice
article, keep it up.

Thu, December 6, 2018 @ 5:19 AM

66. wrote:
Thanks for finally talking about >Cross Country | Father Thomas Scecina Memorial High School Thu, December 6, 2018 @ 6:23 AM

67. wrote:
Hi! I've been reading your weblog for some time now and finally got
the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from
Humble Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the great work!

Tue, December 11, 2018 @ 10:51 AM

68. wrote:
hey there and thank you for your info ? I've definitely picked up anything
new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this site, as I experienced to reload
the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly.
I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not
that I'm complaining, but slow loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and could
damage your high quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords.

Well I'm adding this RSS to my email and can look out for a lot more of your respective exciting
content. Ensure that you update this again soon.

Fri, December 14, 2018 @ 2:50 PM

69. wrote:
Lovely just what I was looking for. Thanks to the author for taking his time
on this one.

Fri, December 14, 2018 @ 5:07 PM

70. wrote:
This is a very good tip especially to those fresh to the
blogosphere. Simple but very precise information? Thanks for sharing this one.
A must read article!

Fri, December 14, 2018 @ 5:09 PM

71. wrote:
you're in reality a excellent webmaster. The web site
loading pace is incredible. It sort of feels that you're doing any unique trick.

In addition, The contents are masterpiece. you've performed a excellent process in this topic!

Sun, December 16, 2018 @ 6:00 AM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.