December 2014 Update
Establish a target enrollment goal for the next 5 to 10 years.
- Gained Board of Directors approval for the target enrollment to be 475 students and to determine annually whether to adjust or maintain the target.
- Set and achieve yearly target enrollments that align with the future enrollment vision.
- Began the 2014 – 2015 school year with a student enrollment of 430, a 35 percent increase since 2009. 71 percent attended Catholic grade schools or are Catholic, 62 percent are from East Deanery parishes or schools, and 40 percent are members of racial or ethnic minorities.
- Established a 2015 – 2016 freshman class enrollment goal of 135 students.
- Garnered community input to develop the “10 Great Things about Scecina Memorial High School” and began preparations to integrate them into school programs and marketing activities.
- Began recruitment of a full-time, bilingual professional who can incorporate Latino customs and themes into our school environment.
Posted on Tue, December 9, 2014
by Rose Timpe filed under