9-1-13 Indiana Choice Scholarship (voucher) Application Deadline
Final day to apply for Indiana Choice Scholarship (voucher) is September 1st
If you think you may qualify, please contact Mrs. Maureen Okerson in the tuition offices as soon as possible at 356-6377 extension 1306, or by email at email@example.com.
There are seven pathways that students can qualify for the Choice Scholarship Program:
- Your child received a Choice Scholarship (voucher) in the 2012/13 school year.
- Your child received a Choice Scholarship in a school year prior to 2012/13.
- Your child received a CHOICE Educational Trust SGO Scholarship in any school year back to and including 2009/10.
- Your child has a disability and an individualized education program (IEP) or service plan.
- Your child is required to attend a public school based on their residence that has been assigned an “F” grade. These include Howe High School, John Marshall High School, Manual High School, Northwest High School, and Arlington High School. Your student does not have to have attended this school.
- Your child was enrolled a public school, including a charter school, in Indiana for at least two semesters during the 2012/13 school year.
- Your child’s sibling received either a Choice scholarship (voucher) or a CHOICE Educational Trust SGO Scholarship in any preceding school year back to and including 2009/10
If your child meets any of the above pathways, they must then qualify for the income requirements.
Posted on Tue, August 20, 2013
by Tom Branson filed under