Scecina Memorial High School requires new students to take the High School Placement Test (HSPT) in order to enroll at Scecina.
Scecina academic advisors use the test results to gain a better understanding of each incoming student's needs. Along with ISTEP results, report cards, and teacher recommendations, the information is used by the Scecina Memorial Admissions Committee to assess a student's academic readiness. Upcoming testing dates are:
Register by completing the online Placement Test Form or by calling the Enrollment Office at 317.352.3287
Scecina will also accept results from the High School Placement Test taken at other locations.
Test Day Details
- Please arrive between 8:00 AM and 8:15 AM.
- The exam will begin promptly at 8:30 AM.
- All students are asked to enter through the East Gymnasium Entrance.
- Parents may simply drop off students at this entrance, but please feel free to visit too!
- Light breakfast will be provided for students before the exam.
- Pencils will be provided, but student-brought "lucky pencils" are welcome too.
- The test will end at approximately 11:30 - 11:45 AM.
- All student communication devices must be turned off before beginning the exam.