Scecina Memorial High School requires incoming freshmen to take the High School Placement Test (HSPT) in order to enroll at Scecina.
Scecina academic advisors use the test results to gain a better understanding of each incoming student's needs. Along with ISTEP results, report cards, and teacher recommendations, the information is used by the Scecina Memorial Admissions Committee to assess a student's academic readiness. Upcoming testing dates are:
- November 10, 2018
- December 1, 2018
- January 12, 2019
Register to take the HSPT here or by calling the Enrollment Office at 317.356.6377 ext. 1327
Scecina will also accept results from the High School Placement Test taken at other catholic high schools.
Test Day Details
- Please arrive by 8:00 a.m., the exam will begin promptly.
- All students are asked to enter through the East Gymnasium Entrance.
- Parents may simply drop off students at this entrance, but please feel free to visit too!
- Light breakfast will be provided for students before the exam.
- Pencils will be provided, but student-brought "lucky pencils" are welcome too.
- The test will end at approximately 11:30 a.m.
- All student communication devices must be turned off before beginning the exam.