Share |

Summer Work Permits

Students needing a work permit for their summer jobs can apply for one by visiting Howe High School. Students must also bring a picture ID or any official document that verifies their age along with a copy of their Report Card from Scecina Memorial.

Howe High School
4900 Julian Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46201

Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 2:30 PM